We were getting a bit tired of our children not obeying/listening the first time we ask them to do something. So we've implemented a new reward system for every time the kids follow instructions the first time. If they do what their asked they get to put a marble in the jar (we took the idea from Harry and Sienna's Primary). The jar took a while to fill, not because the children didn't listen to us much (although, there are days when I think I repeat the same phrases over and over and over!) but because I kept forgetting about the marbles when they did listen!
Once the jar was full we decided on a family activity as a reward. Sienna was desperate to go to Point Samson and go to the restaurant for lunch and the beach. Harrison wasn't as keen on this idea but agreed knowing he can choose the next family outing when the jar is full. We went on the Saturday before Mother's Day.
Here is Harrison and Sienna at The Deck bar and grill at Point Samson...
This one is a bit blurry but I like this photo
They ordered spiders to drink and spaghetti bolognaise
Lunch to share for Clinton and I...so yummy!
Alissa enjoying the pasta Sienna wouldn't eat!
We then went to Point Samson beach for a swim...I left my camera in the car but couldn't resist taking photos with my iphone....Alissa looked so cute in her new Gymboree bathers!
Harry and Sen checking out more hermit crabs...
Harry helping to take our stuff back to the car...we think he looks like a backpacking hitch hiker!














No comments:
Post a Comment