Harrison played his last basketball game of the season on Thursday afternoon. I am kind of relieved it's over as he had training every Tuesday for an hour and a game every Thursday afternoon, not so easy when you're dragging two other kids along! He was in a mixed team with half the boys from Tambrey Primary School and the other half from Millers Well. The majority of his team were year three boys many of whom played a season last year. Being a year two and his first competition season, I was really proud of him for getting in there and giving it a go! He has really improved in his ball skills and understanding of the game.
Harry is really good at sprinting from one end of the court to the other, it's been good fitness training for him.
This is how I keep Sienna busy on the side of the court...
... and this is how I keep Alissa busy, plenty of snacks! If I let her out of the pram she makes a run for the court every time!
Sienna and her buddy Amira, they like running around together during training sessions
Harrison and his coach Cassie and 'The Panthers' basketball team
Here's a serious photo! Quite a few boys from the team were away for the last game so we're missing a few in this photo.
This is how I keep Sienna busy on the side of the court...
... and this is how I keep Alissa busy, plenty of snacks! If I let her out of the pram she makes a run for the court every time!
Sienna and her buddy Amira, they like running around together during training sessions
Harrison and his coach Cassie and 'The Panthers' basketball team
Here's a serious photo! Quite a few boys from the team were away for the last game so we're missing a few in this photo.














No comments:
Post a Comment