One of the best things about living in such a hot climate is that the evenings are always warm and balmy. Our kids can wear their bathers and not get cold - even when the sun has set! So we take advantage of this weather and have lots of family picnics on the beach. I haven't taken my camera the last few times so here are a few photos from a week ago.
My little dessert flower
Ok, so I kind of love these photos of Sienna so I included all three... it is so her at the moment...swinging from one mood to another! It certainly keeps me on my toes!
Harry and Daddy checking out the rock pools with Daddy's work in the background.
Alissa LOVES the beach - the sand, the water but she doesn't like walking on sharp rocks and shells. She was trying to follow the kids in the rock pools and her face sums up how her feet were feeling! I put her shoes back on.
That's my happy girl!
She is really enjoying digging in the sand with a shovel at the moment...very cute to watch.
The kids play so happily when we go on our picnics...we are going to miss Karratha beaches one day
Ok, so I kind of love these photos of Sienna so I included all three... it is so her at the moment...swinging from one mood to another! It certainly keeps me on my toes!
Harry and Daddy checking out the rock pools with Daddy's work in the background.
Alissa LOVES the beach - the sand, the water but she doesn't like walking on sharp rocks and shells. She was trying to follow the kids in the rock pools and her face sums up how her feet were feeling! I put her shoes back on.
That's my happy girl!
She is really enjoying digging in the sand with a shovel at the moment...very cute to watch.
The kids play so happily when we go on our picnics...we are going to miss Karratha beaches one day


















No comments:
Post a Comment