On Thursday Harry had his assembly and Mum (Grammie) very kindly looked after the girls so I could go and take photos and videos without distractions. Lucky thing too because it was 35 degrees at 9am! I was literally dripping with sweat after the hour and a half long assembly.
The theme of the assembly was 'verbs' and the children were asked to dress in bright colours and look like rappers if possible. I found one of my chunky chain necklaces for Harry to wear and he wore his Run DMC t-shirt and basketball boots. All the kids looked really cute! Harry knew his lines off by heart but got nervous on the day and read them out. He did a great job doing the verb rap - you can watch from the video link below. I didn't bring my tripod so it's a bit wobbly, sorry!


No comments:
Post a Comment