This week we have been getting everything ready for Sienna's 3rd birthday party on Saturday. I have been planning it for a while but this week we have started baking and making decorations.
Sienna has loved helping me in the kitchen with all the baking...
Making blue jelly
Cutting out flower cookies...
Helping with the washing up!
I pulled a metal rack out of the oven yesterday and put it on the floor for a split second to make room for the birthday cake...in that time Sienna put both her feet on the hot rack! I ran her feet under cold water and she sat with her feet in a cold bath for a while. Then I put on some amazing burn dressings I got from my first aid course and wrapped them in gauze. The dressings are wet and relieve the pain instantly plus they speed up the healing process. Sienna happily sat and watched TV with these dressings on for an hour or so. I debated taking her to the hospital but the dressings seemed to help a lot. Sienna might have some burn scars on her feet for a while but she says they don't hurt any more. She was so brave about the whole thing!
More party prep to go but feeling a lot more organised now! Sienna is so excited about her "bapunzel" party.





No comments:
Post a Comment