Uploading iPhone photos to the computer again...here are a few I've taken on my phone lately. Apologies if you have already seen these in previous blog posts, in emails or on Facebook.
My bestie Pen and I at a wedding earlier this year - I miss her!
Harvesting tomatoes!
I think I put this in a previous post but I love this 'selfie' Tam took with Alissa
Sienna's first night in a "big girl bed".
Why choose only one necklace when you can wear them all??
Boating babies
Before church selfie
Pen posted this photo on Facebook and I saved it to my phone...this sums us up perfectly.
Aunty Kate sent this Lego kit to Harrison for his birthday - he loved it!
Sienna's happy morning tea
Look at the size of that home grown tomato!
What this little miss looks like 'before' church...I should take an 'after' shot!
Harry and Sen with best friends Mikey and Tyler
Food...glorious food!
Sweet cousins
Sienna relaxing on the beach
Boat time selfie
Lisa looks stunning in this boating photo! So photogenic!
Private beach panorama
Harry is happy with a hot dog in one hand and apple juice in the other!
Yum! Cupcake!
Before church photos
One of Sienna's favourite games - bathing her baby!
Commander fun!
I can't make this photo turn the right way - but it's cute so I'll include it.
No comments:
Post a Comment