On the last Friday night of the school holidays we planned to go for a picnic at Withnell Bay with the Pilkington family. Unfortunately, Brian had to work late and Amy had put her back out (she's pregnant and nearly in her third trimester so back pain is not what she needs!). I told the kids that the Pilkington's weren't able to come and Harry asked if Michael could come with us - I said yes and then Sienna heard me asking Amy on the phone and said, "but I want my best buddy Tyler to come too!!" They all play so well together, I'm so glad we have such lovely friends in Karratha.
King of the rock!
Tyler is such a cutie!
Sienna and Alissa shoving cheezels in their mouths...
Michael and Harrison keep themselves busy for hours...
We have some gorgeous wild flowers in the Pilbara in Spring, they seem to pop up from nowhere.
Harrison tried to fish a bit but needed some proper bait.
Michael found this cool orange coral
Alissa just enjoyed eating the food!
... and climbing on Daddy's back!
The boys found some hermit crabs...
Trying to relocate this hermit crab to a new home, but he wanted to pick his own new shell.
Alissa was left to defend the picnic rug from invading seagulls.
Tyler and Sienna are thick as thieves
Another Withnell Bay sunset overlooking Clinton's gas plant.
Sienna looking for more hermit crabs
Harrison found a rock "seat"
Those eyes...yes she had been eating sand...we obviously don't feed her enough!

































No comments:
Post a Comment