We surprised Clinton with a 'GoPro HERO3: Black' for his birthday. It's basically a tiny high definition video camera that you can strap to yourself to take action videos and photos. It has a waterproof case so you can video underwater. It's also used for surfing, skateboarding, mountain biking, snow boarding and all other types of action sports. I would like to say that buying this gift for Clinton was my idea, but it was actually his brother Trent's idea. Trent got me to watch this video:
I watched it and knew Clinton would love "playing" with this new toy. Clinton has already strapped it to Harrison's bike and scooter and taken awesome videos. We have an underwater video of us snorkelling but I need to research how to put videos onto my blog...ok, who am I kidding? I'll just get Clinton to work it out for me! Here are some photos Clinton took with the GoPro in Coral Bay. He is still getting used to using it and working out what he can do with it...so these are pretty good photos for his first try!














No comments:
Post a Comment