We were lucky to have beautiful weather on our Saturday at Coral Bay. It was very sunny but not too hot and there was a pleasant breeze blowing. We got down to the beach early and found a spot on the sand under a canopy. Having this shaded area was wonderful, especially to keep the baby out of the sun. We stayed at the beach for most of the day, at one point Clint and Dad walked to a nearby kiosk and bought us some lunch. Coral Bay beach has lovely white sand and crystal clear water. There are no waves and it's very shallow for quite a few meters in, making it perfect for little children to paddle. Harrison and Sienna had a ball; swimming, building sand castles, snorkelling, playing with Grammie and Papa and relaxing in their little fold out chairs. Clinton and I were able to swim and snorkel together, which was a real treat. Normally we would take snorkelling in turns while one of us stayed behind with the kids. Mum and Dad encouraged us to go out and explore the reef. It was awesome!
I love this photo of Grammie and Alissa snuggling on the beach.
Snow boys snorkelling
Papa and Sienna played this game for ages - Papa spinning Sienna around and Sienna singing over and over "spinning, spinning, spinning" at the top of her lungs. Sienna loves playing (bossing around) with her Papa.
I love this photo of Harrison and Papa preparing to snorkel
Harrison snorkelling
Papa snorkelling
Papa's photos of the kids - Sienna chillaxing in her chair
Harrison "buried" by Papa while Clint and I were snorkelling
More photos (yes I said more) to come of snorkelling in Coral Bay, taken with Clinton's new GoPro. It can take photos and videos underwater...so I'll post those next.
























Papa all ready for snorkelling might become my screensaver at work. Makes me smile!
ReplyDelete