Yes, we went to Perth again for the school holidays. The day we arrived Mum and Dad were still flying home from the US so we stayed in their house by ourselves the first night. I picked them up from the airport the next day and we all went to Jason and Ainsley's wedding (Darnae kindly babysat for us!). It was very special to be there for their sealing in the temple and they had a beautiful reception at Matilda Bay Restaurant. The next day, Dad invited Clinton and Harrison to join him on a trip to Rottnest Island. Dad was entertaining some businessmen from China for FMG. It was a very overcast day and looked like it had a lot of potential for rain. They went anyway and ended up having a great time snorkelling off the boat.
Harrison behind all the businessmen
The boat!
Harrison looks very at home on this boat...keep dreaming son!
Meanwhile, we went to Chipmunks for a late birthday celebration for Lucy who turned two. The cousins had lots of fun running around together.
My three girls...growing up so quickly.
Alissa and Zara
A couple of photos I took of Sienna on the tennis court
Lucy instantly fell in love with baby Zara who she called "baby tiny" every time she saw her (she pronounced it "baby shiny" it was very cute). Every time I fed Zara, Lucy would be by my side wanting to be close to her. She reminded me of myself at her age - I was apparently baby crazy (I still am).
We watched conference together on the Sunday and had a family dinner. Then Clinton and I and our kids drove to Mandurah on Monday afternoon. We had dinner with the Winter family that night, it was nice to catch up with them.










No comments:
Post a Comment