I didn't take that many photos of our day at Adventure World. When we arrived we picked a spot to put our stuff down and I stayed there with Zara for most of the day. I only left Zara in the care of others twice and the first time Alissa needed to go to the toilet so Bindi had to do a toilet run with a toddler and a baby and the second time Kate had to deal with a baby poo explosion!
Monique and Ava joined us for the morning and so did Kate and Jack. Ava has Oreo biscuits around her mouth - she's such a cutie.
Sienna lining up for one of the kids rollercoasters
Kind cousin Mia joined her...
Alissa tuckered out from swimming
Did I mention Alissa loves Mia??! Personal space...what's that?
Bindi bravely went on the big rollercoaster with Mia and Charlie - Harry didn't want to go on it. Then Clinton convinced the boys to go on the 'Kraken' a huge waterslide.
Clinton went twice, once with Charlie on it and once with Harry.
As we were walking to the car we realised Alissa wasn't with us! Clinton ran straight back and a lady had found her and was looking for us. Alissa wasn't even worried (which is a worry!).












No comments:
Post a Comment