Saturday, April 23, 2016

Boat Cruise on the River

One overcast (slightly rainy) afternoon in Mandurah, we took the boat for a cruise on the river. I think I drove everyone crazy by taking a few too many photos...but these moments are precious and I can't seem to fight the urge to document it all. 


Lucy is obsessed with 'Baby Tiny' and wherever Zara went, Lucy was sure to go!
Sienna relaxing on our cruise down the river

Grandma and Lissy


Kate and Jack


Harrison is getting so grown up...

Jack getting a closer look of the river wildlife

Grandma and Sienna - Harry driving the boat in the background

Papa relaxing while Harrison drives




Lissy loves cuddles with Papa


Zara sleeping through it all as usual (she needed to be covered with a towel at one stage when it started to rain a little heavier).
Love this kid!

Lucy eating some chocolate...yum!


Dolphin spotting...we saw lots of them
Always hard to catch a photo of a dolphin - this is the best I could do!

Love these daddy - daughter photos of Matt and Lucy. They are really sweet together!




Handsome Jack

Back on land...my crazy Lissy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive