Monday, March 21, 2016

Picnic at Withnell Bay

We realised we hadn't had a picnic at Withnell Bay for ages and decided to organise one with some of the other families in the branch with Woodside employees. Withnell Bay is right near KGP so the men were very easily able to get there straight after work. Here's Joel, Clinton, Kent and Bryan at Withnell Bay with KGP behind them. Joel had already changed into his swimmers so we told him to put his work shirt back on for the photo! 
As soon as I got there I was feeding Zara...I was itching to take some photos of the kids but by the time I could the light was fading fast. Still managed a few of course...here's Alissa and Benji - such cute little friends.

Harrison loves mucking around with Matthew and having a wrestle! If only he had a little brother...poor Harry. Matthew pouring sand on Harry's head - with Harry's consent!!
Reeve and Tyler


Kid gang 
Sienna and Emily get along so well
Gorgeous Benji...those eyes! 
Couldn't resist putting these three of Melissa up...she's such a doll!


Moon rising...
Indy is always super sweet to the little kids...she'll be a fantastic babysitter one day!

Took this photo and realised Lissy didn't have a swimming vest on...oops!
Indy Mindy
Matthew 

Reeve contemplating life...
Kid gang working together...

I'm off taking photos and neglecting Zara...lucky I have the baby whisperer Georgia on hand!
These two...


No comments:

Post a Comment