A few days after leaving hospital, my parents offered to take our children to Mandurah for a couple of days while Clinton and I stayed in Perth with Zara. It was such a lovely break for Clinton and I and a great time to catch up on some sleep! Thank you Mum and Dad! I kept saying I wanted to take some photos of Zara so we took the opportunity to take some photos of her during that time too. So here is Zara, at not even 2 weeks old. The kids had a wonderful time with Grandma and Papa while they were away too.
Zara cried when we first tried to take photos...she was happier once I fed her, I love those little clasped hands.
Zara cried when we first tried to take photos...she was happier once I fed her, I love those little clasped hands.
I like this photo in black and white and in colour...so i've put both in!
Our beautiful baby girl xox









No comments:
Post a Comment