We spent the first two weeks of January in Mandurah, Clinton had the first week off then worked in the city for the second week. The cousins were really excited to all be together and have a sleepover every night! Lucy wanted to sleep with all the kids too - she kept laying down on Sienna's pillow, it was very cute. I would check on the kids before I went to bed and often discovered Alissa had rolled across three of the beds and was fast asleep on top of someone else!
Papa did some repairs on the cars outside and Alissa was really skilled at driving them.
Some beautiful sunset photos that Clinton took one night
More swimming...Alissa jumped in over and over and Papa and Grandma were the ones who had to catch her!
Ava enjoying a swim with Grandma and Papa
Alissa learned to swim by herself in her floaty vest, she was very proud of herself
Papa throwing Charlie!
Alissa and Charlie sun baking
Charlie fell asleep
Madison and Charlie putting on a "concert" for the cousins one morning
Boating time...
Harrison had a go at kneeboarding on this trip and picked it up really quickly
Go Harry! Getting up on your knees isn't easy!
Lisa watching
Madison had a go on the kneeboard too - she did really well
Lisa's bestie Carmen joined us on the boat one day
Charlie having a go on the kneeboard
Having cuddles with Grandma
Lisa on the kneeboard
...and the wakeboard (I wasn't able to do anything because I was pregnant and Clinton's shoulder is still bad so he couldn't do any water sports either - such a shame!)
Cutie pie Jack
Carmen trying waterskiing
Harrison had a go at waterskiing too - I was so proud of him, its hard work!
This is the best photo I got of him standing up, unfortunately someone was clapping in front of me!
Lucy adores Grandma and cuddles her as often as she can
Kate wakeboarding
Lisa and Madison
Charlie drinking some "man juice"
Lisa and Carmen getting hammered on the biscuit - they were sore the next day!
Kate and Lucy
Ice creams after a hard days work on the boat
Lisa and Carmen
Clinton took the following amazing photos at sunset again
Love this one...the path down to the beach in front of the house
Our last day in Mandurah - trying to get a cute photo of these two cheeky monkeys!
We all had such a lovely time in Mandurah...I know it seems like I took a lot of photos but I now wish I'd taken a lot more. I was a bit uninspired being so pregnant and over it! We then went back to Perth and stayed at Mum's house while I waited for the baby to arrive.































































No comments:
Post a Comment