After Mandurah we went back to Grandma and Papa's house in Perth. Clinton worked in the city again that week and I was able to catch up with some friends from high school and from church. The kids enjoyed seeing some of their old friends and playing with their cousins. I should have taken more photos but here are a few.
Grandma sewing bunnies with the kids...
Grandma sewing bunnies with the kids...
Alissa laying on the soft fabric Grandma used to make the bunnies
Sienna stuffing her bunny
Harry liked using the sewing machine again
I loved stumbling across the cousins all playing together like this
Boating in Perth - it was a rough day on the water and I think I went into labour later that day partially because of this boat trip! haha!
Trying to smile through the rough and windy conditions!
Harry still managed to kneeboard on the rough water
Charlie and Papa on the 'slob'
Madison, Papa and Sienna on the slob. I was so proud of Sienna for giving it a go and she ended up loving it!
Alissa having a rest on the floor of the boat...as you do!
Grandma and a very cool Lucy!
Look, no hands!
The boat is always well stocked with soft drinks...the kids take full advantage of it!
Swimming at home afterwards...Charlie and Jack ganging up on Papa!
Lucy and Grandma
Papa took off Jack's swimming vest and helped him to swim without it...he was fully swimming by the time we left.
Madison, Charlie and Sienna all started to swim without their vests too! Papa should become a swimming coach!
A few more photos from my iPhone...Charlie with the 'fart gun' all the cousins thought this was hilarious (the Uncles did too!).
Lissy in her new bathers she got at Christmas - my favs!
Alissa having ice-cream after going to the movies...we took the kids to a couple of movies. Harrison saw the new Star Wars movie with Clinton and I and absolutely loved it!
Grandma and Papa gave the grandchildren tickets to 'The Lion King' musical as a Christmas present. Alissa did pretty well - she loved the start where all the animals came down through the audience. Charlie managed to stay awake through most of the first half! haha! Sienna, Harry and Madison loved the whole thing!
Clinton and I took Harrison to the Wildcat's game (he got tickets from us for his Christmas present). Harry and I picked Clinton up from Woodside in the city and we went to Tony Roma's for dinner. I then realised I had left the tickets at Mum's house! We called the ticket office and were told we could pick up more tickets at the venue..it was a relief but made for a stressful dinner!
I didn't realise our tickets were for the second last row...right up the top (lots of steps for a pregnant woman to climb!). We told Harry we were in the 'nose bleed' seats and explained what that meant. Then a man sitting next to us actually had a nose bleed!! The Wildcats won against the Sydney Kings and Harry was so excited - it was a close game in the first half and then we dominated.
After The Wildcats game we walked up a hill back to our car and I joked that it could put me into labour...I went into labour the next day!
Lissy in her new bathers she got at Christmas - my favs!
Alissa having ice-cream after going to the movies...we took the kids to a couple of movies. Harrison saw the new Star Wars movie with Clinton and I and absolutely loved it!
Grandma and Papa gave the grandchildren tickets to 'The Lion King' musical as a Christmas present. Alissa did pretty well - she loved the start where all the animals came down through the audience. Charlie managed to stay awake through most of the first half! haha! Sienna, Harry and Madison loved the whole thing!
Clinton and I took Harrison to the Wildcat's game (he got tickets from us for his Christmas present). Harry and I picked Clinton up from Woodside in the city and we went to Tony Roma's for dinner. I then realised I had left the tickets at Mum's house! We called the ticket office and were told we could pick up more tickets at the venue..it was a relief but made for a stressful dinner!
I didn't realise our tickets were for the second last row...right up the top (lots of steps for a pregnant woman to climb!). We told Harry we were in the 'nose bleed' seats and explained what that meant. Then a man sitting next to us actually had a nose bleed!! The Wildcats won against the Sydney Kings and Harry was so excited - it was a close game in the first half and then we dominated.
After The Wildcats game we walked up a hill back to our car and I joked that it could put me into labour...I went into labour the next day!









































No comments:
Post a Comment