Thursday, January 8, 2015

Catch up with the Bembridges

My friend Candice Bembridge and family moved from Karratha to Bunbury last year and we have missed them up here! Sienna still says, "when Lucy comes back..." and I have to remind her that Lucy has moved now and won't be moving back to Karratha. I still don't think Sienna believes that! 

When I knew we'd be staying in Mandurah for a while I told Candice and she was keen to catch up. She very kindly drove from Bunbury to Mandurah (about a 1 and a half to 2 hour drive) to see us. Sienna was so excited to be seeing Lucy and started drawing pictures to give her when she arrived (Sienna LOVES making cards and letters for her friends lately). 

Papa set up the paddling pool
Tahlia is such a cutie and has grown up so much!
 The kids had fun on the water slide 




 Alissa having a drink...not sure how sanitary the water would have been!

 Candice gave the little kids a push down the slide, they loved it!



 Elise isn't the baby she was when the Bembridge's left Karratha! Such a big girl now.

 All that fun on the water slide sure builds up an appetite! 

 Sienna and Lucy, friends forever!
 I told Harry to give Lucy a cuddle for a photo and we ended up with this awkward shot! Haha! 
 Darnae drove down in the afternoon with Nate and Renz 

 Jarom, Monique and Ava came down again that day too and stayed a couple of nights. 
 I got as many cuddles as I possibly could!
We had such a lovely afternoon with Candice and her kids. I'm so glad we were able to see them - I wish Candice and I had got a photo together too. Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive