Thursday, July 31, 2014

Harry's Overseas Adventure - Dad and Lisa's Photos

More photos from Harrison's amazing trip to the USA...he had the time of his life! I would call him and say, "I really miss you Harry" and he'd say "I'm not missing you that much, I'm having so much fun." I was comforted that he was having such a great time that he had no time for homesickness. These photos are all out of order but you get the idea of just how much fun Harrison had...
 Going on lots of rides!


 Watching shows at Universal Studios





















 Making smores around the fire pit - at the house in San Diego 









 Sophie and Lisa





 Some early morning yoga with Sophie



 Special breakfast at Disneyland




 Madison's birthday present was being a Disney princess for a day - they do your hair, makeup and give you a costume. Then you have special photos and get to walk around Disneyland as a princess. Madison loved it!
Thank you Grandma and Papa for taking Harrison on a trip he will cherish for the rest of his life. He has loved looking through all these photos again and remembering all the fun times he had. What a lucky boy he is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive