We have been wanting to get the kids a trampoline for a while. The backyard of our old house in Perth was too small for a trampoline so when we moved to this house with a larger backyard, we decided we could finally get one. We still got a fairly small one (10ft) but the kids love it! Clinton ordered it online and Sienna was asking every day if the trampoline had arrived. One day she took a small parcel out of the letterbox and said, "look Mum, it's the trampoline!" Haha! I had to explain that the trampoline would be arriving in a much larger box. When it was finally delivered, Sienna and Harrison wanted me to put it together straight away. I made them wait for Daddy to get home! Clint put it together while I was making dinner and the kids couldn't wait to jump on it! Hooray, another way for them to burn off excess energy!!






No comments:
Post a Comment