Sunday, June 2, 2013

Harrison's School Assembly

Last Thursday, Harrison's year one class did their school assembly. During the assembly the class dressed up as sheep in board shorts with zinc on their noses and recited the words to 'Sheep on a Beach' a book by P. Crumble.
 
 
Harrison dressed up as a "sheep" waiting for the assembly to start.
Harrison's teacher Mrs Tomlins getting all the kids ready.
 
Harrison had to raise this towel every time they said "towel underneath".
 
 
 
 
Amy videoed the whole performance and very kindly shared it with me! What a great record for Harrison. You might be able to hear Sienna saying she needs to do a poo! I had to rush her out towards the end of it and take her to the toilet. It was a false alarm and I missed the end. I got to watch the video though which was great.You can watch it here...
  


Harrison had to say "are there any other announcements?" He was very confident and did a great job.
 




Well done on a great assembly Harrison!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive