Some iPhone photos from December, I usually don't have my camera with me these days and rely on my phone camera when I'm out.
Here is Harry and Zara at basketball after school one day. Harry is such an attentive big brother to Zara, always picking her up and watching out for her. Zara absolutely adores him too!
Sienna's pre-primary class had a Christmas party a week before the end of term. Here is Sienna and one of her best friend's Charlie.
Sienna and her teacher Mrs Bosman (Mrs Bozzie), she's had this amazing teacher for two years in a row. She's loved having Mrs O as an assistant too.
Sienna with Christmas goodies she made for me!
We were able to take their work folder for the year home and the kids sang us some fun Aussie Christmas songs. Then morning tea...
After school one day Georgia organised a 'gingerbread house smash' at her place. The Rodoni's came too. Oh the anticipation...
Smashing time...
I photo I forgot I'd taken from Sienna's birthday - one of her presents was hermit crabs. She picked them out on her birthday and named them Rosie and Shiney.
Primary Christmas activity, organised and run by the YW. At the end they sang happy birthday to Sienna and Serena (Sienna went to the activity on her actual birthday).
Our gingerbread men completed and hanging up
Alissa's last day of 'School Readiness', giving a present to her favourite Miss Kristy
Another for Miss Katrina
Singing a song to the parents, they were super cute!
Alissa receiving her end of year certificate
Photo outside in her school playground - that year went too fast!
Harrison jumped out of the car and took this photo of cool clouds one afternoon, I love all the contrasting colours.
Luckily I borrowed this play pen from a friend to put around the Christmas tree, Zara was very keen to look at those decorations more closely.
Georgia and I at Carols by Glowlight...considering how much time we spend together we really don't have many photos of us! We need to work on that.



























No comments:
Post a Comment