Sunday, December 4, 2016

Gingerbread Men

As per tradition, we decorated gingerbread men at the beginning of December. We had plans to invite friends to join in but December is such a busy month and time got away from us! 


This little cutie enjoying the treats!
Alissa took her decorating very seriously!



Clinton and Harrison always make very detailed, creative gingerbread men. I just load mine with lollies...




Alissa thinks if she does a peace sign she has to put it to the side of her head...too cute! 
We decorated a gingerbread house but then I never got around to making royal icing and putting it together!!! At least I baked a gingerbread house this year...I might actually put the one I make together next Christmas (here's hoping)! Sienna did a great job decorating - she's very creative. 


Harrison's finished wall, nice job son! We all enjoyed eating the gingerbread men over the Christmas season. I love this tradition! 

1 comment:

  1. Loving the pineapple bra on Lissy's gingerbread woman!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive