Monday, February 1, 2016

First Day of School 2016

We arrived home from Perth on Sunday the 31st of January and the kids started school the very next day, Monday the 1st of February. Clinton very kindly offered to stay home on the Monday to help me organise the kids and babysit while I did the school run. I was up the night before labelling their books and getting their supplies organised. On the way out the door I remembered to quickly snap a couple of photos of Harrison and Sienna with my phone.  

Harrison at his desk in Mr Schoppner's classroom - he's a fantastic teacher and Harrison has really enjoyed being his class. Michael is also in Harry's class again this year which is a bonus! 
Sienna is in Mrs Bozzy's class again this year and couldn't be happier. She also has her best friends Charli and Sybella in her class with her. When I left her classroom on the first day she didn't cry and happily said goodbye to me! I'm so glad we've started the school year off well and that both the kids are enjoying themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive