It has been weeks since I last blogged but I've had an excuse...I am pregnant and expecting baby number four in January 2016. I am now 18 weeks and finally the morning sickness is easing! I didn't feel much motivation to take photos or put them on the blog when I was in the thick of morning sickness. To say I'm a fan of being pregnant and pregnancy symptoms would be a lie - I actually hate being pregnant but I am very excited to be welcoming another baby into our family next year.
We took this photo a few weeks ago using Clinton's new drone (like a miniature remote controlled helicopter that takes photos and video footage...more of that to come in subsequent posts). Even though we are very excited about the prospect of another baby, Clinton and I are a bit worried about how chaotic our house will be with four kids - we have been struggling with three! So this SOS picture is a bit of joke to announce the pregnancy!
I promise that I'm starting to sort through photos ready to begin blogging again. Watch this space...

Love it. We are looking forward to more posts :-)
ReplyDelete