Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Harry's Merit Certificate

Harrison received a merit certificate at school recently. I sat up the back of the assembly with Alissa waiting for Harrison's name to be called out. Unfortunately, when his name was called out I picked up the camera to start taking photos and it wouldn't work - I panicked and missed a few photos but then realised it had been switched to video mode by accident! O'well, we are really proud of Harrison getting his first merit certificate for the year! 

His certificate says, "Harrison is a great role model for room 8. He has done some fantastic work in mathematics when creating a pie chart on the computer. Well done Harrison."

1 comment:

  1. Great job Harry! Those are the best kind of awards - hearing you are a good example to the other kids makes me so proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete