The next morning in Coral Bay we decided to do some sand boarding. We couldn't find a sand board to buy in Karratha before we left so Clinton decided to make his own - complete with inbuilt sandals. It worked really well until one of the sandals broke off. We had to do a bit of four wheel driving to get there which was fun too. I was feeling pretty sick that morning so I didn't get into the sand boarding, I just took photos.
Clinton's homemade sand board
View of the ocean from the top of the sand hill
Georgia using a body board
Reeve and Sienna looking at bugs in the sand
...a sandal broken off
I like this photo of Sienna running down the hill
The hill was steep - Alissa liked to catch a ride up
Clint showing off his skills
Alissa is definitely a "daddy's girl"
Alissa can't pronounce 'Clinton' she says 'chicken' instead and thinks it's hilarious!
































No comments:
Post a Comment