Thursday, May 7, 2015

Kindly Mother's Day Morning Tea

Sienna's Kindy class hosted a Mother's Day morning tea. I didn't bring my camera so these are photos I took on my phone. When we came in the classroom was all decorated for us and tables with activities were set up. 
 Then Sienna's class sang us a song 
 They gave us a present in this handmade bag - so cute!
 Each activity had a price of "one hug" 
 Sienna icing me a cookie 


 Painting my fingernails (then I painted hers), they put eyeshadow and lip gloss on us too
 My beautiful nails!
 Sienna making me a scone with jam and cream 
 ...and eating most of it herself! haha!
 Painting a portrait of Mummy 
 A good likeness of me...
 Making a beaded bracelet - Sienna made it and said she wanted to keep it! So she made me another one. 

Sienna has the most lovely kindergarten teachers, they really made the morning special for us and our kids. Georgia looked after Alissa for me too which made Sienna and my morning even more special. Love you Sen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment