As you can see, I've been very lazy with my camera this year and most of my photos have been taken using my iPhone. Here are a few things that happened in May this year.
We took the boat for a trip to Fremantle one Saturday
Sienna didn't want to be in the photos
We visited the Freo Markets and the kids had shaved ice
Zara playing with Nate one afternoon
Gorgeous baby Eden
Sienna and Harrison dressed up and ready for a Harry Potter movie accompanied by WASO.
Aunty Kate came with us too! She found us some cheap, last minute tickets.
A beautiful sunset on our street
This cutie pie, ready for church one Sunday
Harry is such a lovely big brother
Mother's Day in Alissa's Preprimary class
Alissa's portrait of me
Alissa painting my nails
I painted hers too!
I love this gorgeous girl, it's an honour to be her mother.
Outside at recess
I then had Sienna's Mother's Day celebration on the same day in the afternoon
We had a lovely time together - Sienna is such a gorgeous girl x
Sienna scored her netball team's very first goal of the season and then went on to get several goals and the team won their first game! She was very excited!
Clint made churro's for mother's day dessert - delicious! I was very spoilt.
Monique had a high tea for her birthday at a restaurant - it was delicious!
Our family often walks across the road to Hillary's Boat Harbour to have dinner or even just an ice cream. The sunsets are always amazing.
Zara and my friend Kelli's son Elliot on the piano together.
Zara getting ready to follow her destiny as a Snow girl of being a "cooker"
The girls playing with a gorgeous handmade book from Grammie - I just love the old fashioned fabrics and the girls have a great time dressing up the dolls.
Sienna receiving a merit certificate at school
Sienna worked really hard on her reading this year and moved up several levels in a short period of time. Well done Senny!
A visit from Erana (and Sonja stayed over too) we love seeing her when she visits from karratha!








































No comments:
Post a Comment