April was a busy month and here are a few photos I snapped on my phone.
Here is Alissa at Charlotte's birthday party - they had an animal farm set up and Alissa loved the baby rabbits.
A mummy/daughter moment (that I made Harry take a photo of)
Then I took one of Harry and Zara
Watching April conference on a Sunday morning (our tradition is to eat waffles before conference)
The kids playing "conference bingo" (thanks for the cards Bindi)
Papa Meurs gave the closing prayer, the kids were very excited to see him!
We took a break between morning and afternoon sessions of conference and met with Kate and her kids to walk to the park
Love this photo of Alissa, Lucy and Zara
An afternoon after school spent at Hillarys beach, it's been amazing being able to walk there with the kids.
The night before Clint's birthday, Clint and I went on a date. I was planning to make Clinton a cake the next day but our babysitter Paige and the kids made one together.
Clint and I ready for our date
Giving Dad presents in the morning
Birthday cake that night
In the April school holidays I took the kids ice skating for the first time
They had a quick lesson with an instructor and then used these penguins for a little while
They all fell over a few times (I didn't thank goodness!) and then they got the hang of it and had a great time
We stopped for some hot chips to warm up
Zara doing an activity at daycare
I took the kids to Adventure World with Kate and her kids during the holidays. We brought River and Nya Romney with us too.
These two are so cute together!
Ice creams at the end of the day
This cart has been a lifesaver! So handy for adventure world, the beach, even the park!
In Mandurah testing out electric scooters that Clinton found cheap on gumtree
Zara enjoying breakfast at Dome
This photo was taken on Anzac day - Clinton took Harry boating
Sienna making chocolate balls
At Mandurah with the Snow cousins
The sun was obviously too bright!
Zara and Nate watching a beautiful Mandurah sunset
Sienna started playing netball
This is her cute little team
Last day of holidays was spent at Bells Rapids with the Romney's and the Kemp's.
This reminded me of Karratha with the red dirt and big rocks...and the free range play!
Sienna, Addy and Nya
Christi and the kids
River, Levi and Harry
Zara loves Addy and Levi
Zara and Cedar
I love this one of the boys. Harry is very lucky to have found such awesome friends.






































































No comments:
Post a Comment