Here are some photos taken in the afternoon in Coral Bay. After hours of beach time and swimming it was nice to come back to our cabins and relax for a while. The kids of course had other plans and Clinton's quiet afternoon nap on the grass turned into wrestling and games of stacks on!
If you tell Zara to do the "downward dog" yoga pose, she happily complies.
"Let me out!"
Stacks on - the great Australian pastime. Clinton looks like he's really enjoying it!
Down they go!
Sienna took these cute photos of Alissa
This is what I look like most of the time...
Some sunset shots
That was our last night in Coral Bay and then we were off to Exmouth the following day. I was very aware that this would be our last time in Coral Bay and Exmouth before we moved and I was so glad we'd booked this trip with Tam and Will!



































No comments:
Post a Comment