Sorry about the chopping back and forth between months, I found another batch of iPhone photos on my phone from February. Zara looks so grown up in this photo with her sneakers on.
I'm still obsessed with those eyelashes
Big sister cuddles are the best
Lissy at a staircase to the moon (this was during a family video that was being made by Tiana Clarke).
Pretty tropical flower from someones garden in Karratha
Harrison on a mountain bike ride with Dad
Girls ready for church in their Sunday best (I adore the dress Zara is wearing, a little RL dress from Aunty)
Cuddles with Aunty Erana at Empire Cafe
Michael and Harry were on different basketball teams this season. Michael was on Magic and Harrison was with the Lakers. They would play each others teams occasionally and although they would get competitive they were always best friends at the end. Look how hot they would get after a game outside in Summer in Karratha.
I love this photo of them
A photo of Sienna out the front of our house
Clinton in the local paper with a group of engineers
Typical Lissy style
Sienna won an award for her creative writing - she received two books. We were really proud of her.
'Crazy Hair Day' at school
Poor fourth child. I often have to wake her in the afternoons to be able to pick the older kids up from school. Who would want to wake up a baby from such a peaceful sleep??
I found these two sitting on a couch, fully dressed, in the pool one morning.
Sienna's primary teacher Leanne Gard, is just wonderful. Sienna adores her and loves all her primary lessons. Leanne looks after and feeds someone else's horses in Karratha and often picks up Sienna to come along. She took this amazing photo of Sienna and her own daughter Olea (far right) with two of Olea's school friends - they are at the stables.























No comments:
Post a Comment