Wednesday, February 1, 2017

First Day of School 2017

I was so grateful that I had Papa staying with us for the first week of school. It was much easier taking the big kids to school without Zara. This is Alissa's first year of Kindy and she was really excited to be going to her new "big girl school." I had to include all these photos of her because her facial expressions were priceless!





Sienna in year one, Alissa in kindergarten and Harrison in year five. 

This is my favourite photo of them all! 
Harrison was so happy to be in his best friend Michael's class. He really hit the jackpot this year with his teacher Mrs Campman-Withers. She's fantastic! Harry had a wonderful first day. 
Cute notes the teacher left on all the students desks

Harry was lucky to have lots of his friends in his class. Michael, Tobie, Zachary and Jaxon.
I don't know why I didn't get a photo of Sienna in her classroom. Her room was in a bit of chaos that morning and maybe I was too distracted. Sienna is in a split year one/two class. She was happy to have her friend Lily in her class but unfortunately many of her other friends were in different classrooms this year.

Alissa is in Mrs Morris's class this year. She happily got stuck into the activities on the tables.


A sweet gift of bubbles from her new teacher
A gift from Alissa's teacher to the parents
Alissa didn't shed a tear and happily said goodbye to me. I went home relieved that she was so settled. She goes to school 2 days one week and 3 days the next, a five day fortnight. 

1 comment: