Clinton finally finished his shut down on the Friday night - unfortunately it was too windy to take the boat out on Saturday so we opted to go to Python Pool instead. We were hoping for a good amount of water at Python Pool as we'd had some heavy rainfall during the week. Many other locals had the same idea and Python Pool was relatively crowded on Saturday morning. Grandma held Zara and shaded her from the sun for the majority of the morning, you can see that Zara still has her sore eye on the right.
Ava getting acquainted with the red dirt and loving it
We invited the Lekias family to come with us, Joel and Jarom have been friends for years and it was a great place for everyone to catch up. I love 'little Lissy' she's such a sweetheart.
Very special to see Grandma Maxine and her namesake Zara Maxine together...I hope she grows up to be just like her Granny Max!
The water was the clearest I've seen it thanks to the rain
Pretty Ava, we all adore her
Jazz kicking back with some chips! I love hanging out with my little bro.
Matthew having a swim break
Sienna happened to see her friend Ayla from school and the played together all morning
Alissa climbing rocks with her bestie Matthew
Ayla and Sienna
Ava and Daddy
Sienna randomly brought her scriptures to Python Pool and started reading them to Ayla! Missionary work...tick! haha!
Cuddles with Uncle Jazz
Matthew giving Nicole lots of kisses!!




































No comments:
Post a Comment