Happy days have come to Ktown now that the Bakers have moved to Karratha! I have been impatiently waiting for many months for them to finally get here. Kent started at my primary school in year six and also being a member of my church, his family moved into our ward. They lived down the road from us and Kent and I soon became best mates. When I first met Kent's wife Georgia (then girlfriend) we hit it off straight away! So it's like I have two best friends moving here at once! Yay for me! Clinton and I have been planning all the things we'll do with the Bakers once they get here for ages. We can't wait to show them all our favourite Pilbara places and make some amazing memories together.
Kent is working at Woodside KGP with Clinton as an OHS manager. Their family is living in Millers Well - a suburb over from us, We wanted them to live in Nickol with us so the kids could all go to the same primary school but the housing they were offered in our area was pretty bad. Their Millers Well house has an awesome front yard and the primary school is really close.
Meanwhile, Harrison and Sienna have also been so excited to have India and Reeve living here. They have been having heaps of fun together! This photo was taken just after Georgia and the kids had arrived on the plane.

No comments:
Post a Comment