Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Party


Harry and his lollies from trick or treating


Super Bub!

Pen did her own makeup, so awesome! Sienna kept staring at her.


A friend from Canada threw a Halloween party at her house. Harrison didn't want to dress up and especially didn't want to wear "makeup". I convinced him that it wasn't makeup but face paint and then I did what any responsible parent would do and I bribed him to dress up with the promise of a toy. Worked like a charm! He dressed up as Dracula (luckily his Aunty Bindi had given us this costume a while back). Clinton also put up a fuss saying there was no way he'd dress up either (Snow boys!! haha!). Then I went to my Mum's house to borrow a wig and thought of the perfect costume for Clint. My Dad got some traditional clothing as a souvenir on a trip to the Middle East and then Mum had a fake beard left over from a recent roadshow. So that is why Clint looks like a terrorist! He got a lot of laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment