Forgive me, I'm nearly a year behind in my blogging and my memory of details isn't as clear! I've been getting really lazy with bringing my camera's places and often just use my phone to take photos. When I sort through my photos to blog about them I regret using my phone and wish I'd used a proper camera! The quality is never the same. Anyway, June was a busy month and here are some photos of what we got up to.
We took our friends the Lekias family to Mandurah for a long weekend. Nicole was pregnant and getting close to having baby number four so we thought we'd take a trip away before the new baby arrived. They stayed until Saturday night and then Kate and Jarom's family joined us on the Sunday and Monday.
Alissa and Matthew having a ball together, picking up right where they left off in Karratha.
Gideon is such a sweetheart
They all had fun swimming in the pool - even though it was June! We were blessed with lovely weather that weekend.
Harrison and Gideon
Zara still loves Nicole - that time they bonded in Karratha runs deep!
Love this photo - Alissa could pass as a Lekias sibling!
We had fish and chips at the Mandurah foreshore
Testing out the new fire pit in the backyard.
We had a great time with the Lekias's, the kids had a ball together and the adults had fun chatting and playing board games when the kids were asleep (What Do You Meme was hilarious!).
Harry and River decided to start their own little business of gardening and tidying up people's yards. They gave up after a morning of knocking on doors and not making much money. Cute while it lasted though!
Alissa dressed up (or down) for her school assembly with her friend Holly
Harrison had to have a baby tooth pulled out at the school dentist. I let him take the whole day off and we went to the movies together and out for lunch before the tooth was pulled in the afternoon. Apart from the tooth pulling, we both had a great day together!
One morning after a walk with Kate and Monique we visited a local cafe where the Zara and Ava had "unicorn milkshakes."
I had to bake loads of cookies for an event at school, a netball fundraiser and one other thing that I've forgotten now!
Alissa dressed up as Sleeping Beauty for a fairytale afternoon at school. Grandparents or a special guest was invited to attend. Aunty Mon stood in for the lack of grandparents and Alissa loved every minute of it.
Grandparents and guests were invited to dress up too and Aunty Mon was the belle of the ball!
Quick photos with Sienna and Alissa at netball one Saturday morning.
I think Alissa must have been home sick for some reason and we obviously got hot chocolates.
Sweet baby Eden!
Sunrise one morning from our balcony
Beautiful Perth "winter" weather on a Saturday - warranting a walk and ice creams.






























No comments:
Post a Comment