A few photos I took on my phone in February. I always look back and think that not that much happened and then I go through the photos on my phone and see that we were busy all month!
This is a huge part of my life - sitting in the car waiting to pick up kids! Zara is usually in the car with me waiting too!! She loves almonds so I usually have a little stash in my car for her to munch on while we're waiting.
A quick snap of gorgeous baby Eden
This year Sienna and Alissa started Acro at Turning Pointe Dance Academy (it's owned and run by members of the church which is fabulous). Ava joined up too and Alissa and Ava are in the same group 'Tiny Tumblers' which Ava calls "Tumbly Timbers" so cute! This was taken on their first day.
Sienna is in level one with her good friend Addy Kemp
Clint and I celebrated our 15 year wedding anniversary in February and to celebrate we went out for dinner at Sushia Izakaya in the city. Mon and Jazz kindly babysat the kids for us at our AirBNB. I can't believe it's been 15 years since we were married, the time has flown by. Marrying Clinton was the best decision I've made in my life, it's led to many other blessings, not the least of which is our four children.
Some photos of the food we ate at Sushia - it was all delicious!
Our dessert
Zara loved the beanbags at our Air BNB and would often relax in one while she watched TV.
Alissa didn't have school on Wednesdays for the first few weeks of term one. On one of those Wednesdays we had a playdate with some of her friends.
The year 2's in the ELC are given responsibilities throughout the year as they are the oldest on campus. Sienna was elected to be a sports monitor in term one and really enjoyed helping set up and pack away the sports equipment at lunchtime.
Finally we got the keys to our house in late February! After nearly 6 months without a house, we were beyond excited!
We put a painting on the wall straight away!
Aunty Darnae and Renz and Nate paid us a visit while Trent helped Clinton retrieve many boxes from our storage unit.
The kids getting comfortable with their new house!
Nicole made us a delicious chicken pie for dinner when we were moving in - how cute is it?
Kate and I took Zara, Lucy and Alissa to a Wiggles concert. I couldn't resist buying Zara an Emma Wiggle dress and hair bow. She had a blast singing and dancing the whole concert.
Not long after moving in, Aunty Tam sent us a housewarming gift - giant Haighs chocolate frogs! I think she wrote "hopping your move went well" or something clever! The choc mint Haighs frogs were absolutely delicious ( I may have stolen most of Zara's).
Sienna making chocolate freckles (Aunty and Grammie have taught her well). When she cooks she asks me to take photos to send to Grammie.



























No comments:
Post a Comment