The kindy kids don't participate in the big sports carnivals but have their own mini sports day afternoon. It's a bit confusing because the children wear their class colour (Alissa was in Kindy Blue) instead of their House colour (Alissa is in Alethea House which is red). Harrison happened to be having his class assembly at the same time across the road at the upper primary school campus. I tried my best to be at both but when I arrived at Harry's assembly they had just finished. Luckily his teacher videoed the whole thing and put it on the class blog. Harrison was really good about it but I was sad to have missed his assembly.
Alissa with some friends from her class waiting to start.
Alissa enjoyed the sack races
Teddy relay
Egg and spoon race
A quick water break
Alissa's running race...she didn't hear the teacher say "ready, set go" and took off behind the others.
She tried her best to catch up though and had a fun day!




























No comments:
Post a Comment