Monday, June 12, 2017

iPhone Photos June- Part Two (Tiana's Wedding)

In June I flew down to Perth for Tiana Clarke's wedding. I arrived on Thursday night and Georgia and Erana picked me up from the airport, we then drove straight to Tiana's bridal shower. It was a very cool, bohemian style party with a tent, a make your own flower crown table and a henna artist. 
The beautiful bride to be
Monique was invited too and it was lovely to see her!
My beautiful friend Jacqueline Otto was also there and it was great to catch up 
My henna tattoo! 

After the bridal shower, Georgia, Erana, Shana, Deanna, Serena, Sonja and I all drove to the Mandurah house and look what was on the doorstep from Clinton when I arrived!  
On Friday night some of us went to the temple and then when out for dinner afterwards. Nicole Lekias and my sister Kate met us there too - it was lovely to see them again!
Sonja did our makeup of the wedding, she did a great job.
At the temple sealing, it was beautiful 
Such a gorgeous wedding party 
Me, Georgia, Serena and Jacqueline 
Serena, Erana, Georgia and I 
After the ceremony we were told about a delicious chicken place just around the corner from the temple. We got huge plates and it really was delicious!!
All ready for the reception 
Shana, Georgia, Deanna, me, Sonja and Serena - all ready for the reception 
Tiana and Michael had a beautiful ring ceremony by the river at sunset 
Tiana's sister Jessie Ray owns a wedding and events planning business called UNA Events. She decorated and organised the wedding and it was stunning. 

The delicious cake and donut wall in the background 
Shana looking gorgeous 
The next day we all relaxed in the afternoon on the deck 
Me reading! 
A few photos on the beach 


Mandurah sunset 
On Monday morning we went to the Frisky Deer for morning tea before we left. 
Georgia and I on the flight home 

No comments:

Post a Comment