I'm so far behind in my blogging that it's getting hard to remember the particulars of what I'm blogging about! I sort all my photos into months and these two batches were taken in May. More photos of boating and bonfires at Hearson's Cove (two of our very favourite things in Karratha).
One of Zara's favourite treats is watermelon
Daddy's girl
Making Alissa into a mermaid
So cute!
A family bonfire at Hearson's with the Baker's and the Pilkington's
"Girls, smile for a photo" this is what I got!
I edited the dirt off the above photo's face, I couldn't be bothered doing the one below! More realistic anyway...
Ahhh, that's better! Apart from the hair in their faces.
"Lissy, look up and smile" Ok...
Cute one of Emily though!
The fire bugs building the bonfire
Collecting shells
I love how oblivious my children are to the beautiful backdrop they are playing in!
Indy looking after Zara as usual
































No comments:
Post a Comment