Sunday, November 20, 2016

Primary Presentation

We had our primary presentation at the end of November and our little primary did a great job. They designed and built a temple out of recycled boxes for one of our sharing time lessons and we used it to decorate the hall. 

Alissa helped me to paint the temple
I took photos of all the primary kids holding a Book of Mormon for the notice board 

Here are the photos of my kids 


All of my kids did a great job of reading their talks and singing. Harrison sang in a little group for one of the songs. Alissa sang 'I Love to See the Temple' in her sunbeam class too. I was really proud of them all. I forgot my camera on the day but Amy thought to bring hers and took these group shots. 

Here they are 'dabbing' clearly I have no idea how to do it....

No comments:

Post a Comment