Thursday, August 25, 2016

School Sports Carnival

I'll be honest, I usually dread the annual school sports carnival. Not because I don't love watching my children participate but because its always a really hot and humid day sitting on the oval for hours! I usually have at least one toddler or baby to feed and entertain on the sidelines too. So when the school announced a 'Twilight Carnival' that would begin after school and run until 8.30pm I was thrilled! This meant that Clinton was also able to come after work and be part of it this year too (he may have been less thrilled!! haha!). We were also able to pre-order our dinners and pick them up on the night, better and better!

Sienna had a proper sprint race this year and was dressed in her blue faction shirt. She was really excited!

She ran really well and came in fourth


Harrison was in first division again this year for the 70 meter, 100 meter and the 200 meter. Tough competition in first division but he still managed to get lots of ribbons. 

Alissa and Benji watching from the sidelines (obviously some bright sun in Alissa's face).
Clinton took these sweet photos of Zara and I 

Alissa, Emily and Benji formed a cute little cheer squad from the sidelines





Sienna and Harrison gave it their very best and had a fantastic night...I hope this Twilight Carnival idea sticks for next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment