Saturday, December 5, 2015

Branch Christmas Party

We had a very busy couple of weeks at the beginning of December with a Saturday primary activity, work Christmas party, Branch activity and everything else in between! There were days where I dropped Harry at school and was out all day running errands then I'd pick him up and go straight to all the after school activities. I was exhausted by the Branch activity! We spent the whole day helping Sasha set the chapel up - she'd been working hard on it all week and Clint and I had helped here and there. Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera on the night!!! I didn't take any photos of the decorations - they were amazing! The inside had big tents set up (wrapped in fabric) to look like a Jerusalem village. 

Luckily Amy Pilkington took some photos so these are hers...Clinton set up the snow machine outside which was fun. Unfortunately one of the kids knocked it right at the end of the night and broke it! Such a shame. 
Milly, Sienna and Emily - cows in the primary nativity play
Group shot of the primary kids in their costumes - we had been practising singing 'The Nativity Song' in primary for weeks and the play came together really well. Harrison was a Wise Man. 


Emi's husband Mick dressed up as Santa at the end of the night and distributed lollies. 
Clinton got the YW to set up a Christmas photo booth complete with accessories to dress up in. Clinton bought some cool software so you could see the photo you were taking on his laptop then after the photos you could email or text them to yourself straight away! The branch had lots of fun taking photos. 
I'm looking pretty tired here at the end of the night! There was a bad Christmas teeshirt contest on the night too...Clinton made his complete with fairy lights and a shirt for Harrison covered in fairy lights! 

Family photo...
Here is a video Amy took on her phone of the nativity play...  
 Thanks for all the photos Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment