On the 1st of January 2013 Alissa Corinne Snow was born at 4.35pm weighing 3.100kg and 51cm long. On new years eve I felt very tired so we went to bed early, around 9.30pm. Then at 4am on new years day my waters broke. We called the hospital and were admitted at 6am, Harrison and Sienna woke up to Papa waiting on the couch! It was a long day of waiting for bub to come and my hardest labour by far. Alissa arrived two weeks early and was one of many new years babies born at Glengarry Hospital that day. My midwife Jo was wonderful, she stayed with me all day and even stayed back a bit late to make sure I was settled. I like this photo of Alissa because this is what she looked like as soon as she was born. She didn't cry at all after birth, her eyes were open like this and she quietly cuddled into me. We didn't hear Alissa cry until they weighed her and gave her an injection. Clinton and I couldn't have thought of a better way to bring in the new year! We love our precious little Alissa Corinne.







I love this post! You brought tears to my eyes. B xo
ReplyDelete