Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sports Carnival

Harrison loved every minute of his first sports carnival. I was a parent helper so it was hard to take pictures and help the kids at the same time. Harrison did so well in his first ever running race - he came second!


Waiting . . .


Getting excited . . . 


Harry and this other boy were miles in front of the rest of the pack  . . . 


There were no ribbons, they all got a sticker that said "I ran in a race"


I was proud of how well Harry could throw and catch the bean bag, some of the other kids
were really stuggling . . . 


Harry's concentrating face . . . 


Harrison mucking around with his best friend Sian 

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You can already tell that Harry had a good running style from that picture. I bet he was excited to come second. Such a shame that they didnt give them ribbons though :(

    ReplyDelete