Harry gets up early every morning and it feels even earlier because it's still pitch black outside. We tell him he can turn the lights on in the kitchen and play with his toys...as long as we can keep sleeping a little longer. Even though he does play with his toys for a while he always comes in and out of our room with a variety of requests and comments. This morning was pretty funny...
Harry: (poking me) Mum....Mum....blah, blah, blah...
Mum: (i put my hand up to Harry's face and it feels sticky) Harry, did you get up and eat honey in bread again?
Harry: Yes, very sneaky was I. (starts to walk out of the room)
Mum: Ok...thanks for that Yoda.
Hahahaha! Classic Harry.
That is awesome. I thought Yoda before I even read what you said to him!
ReplyDeletecan you feel my jazz hands shaking as i sing "Classic Hazz!" too funny xxx
ReplyDelete